cwRsync on windows

Imran Hussain imranh at imranweb.com
Wed Jan 2 18:37:27 GMT 2008

Dear Abdul,

AFAIK, cwRsync accepts the same command line argument as rsync on Linux
does. The only difference is that you don't have built-in SSH. You have
three options:

1. Make your rsync run as a daemon on CentOS and then from Windows
connect to port 873
2. Download CYGWIN and use its SSH client
3. Download DeltaCopy from
(http://www.aboutmyip.com/AboutMyXApp/DeltaCopy.jsp), which is another
packing for rsync on Windows and has a GUI interface.

Thanks,
Imran.