where to look for file reconstruction

zahed sdzahed at rediffmail.com
Mon Feb 18 04:19:01 GMT 2008

> However, if you're adding support for remote-to-remote
> transfers, you probably don't need to study the delta-transfer code in
> detail and could just focus on the issues that Wayne listed.

Thnaks for the help matt. I need to look into the delta-transfer code
because we are trying to look for a way in which we can optimize the space
requirements. As we have just started on rsync we dont really know much
about the way it works. So we'll first aquaint ourselves with the technology
and then may be we will be able to implement a few ideas we have.

zahed