Rsync 2.6.9 does not skip any files based on modification time

Stefan Malte Schumacher stefanmalte at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 02:59:46 GMT 2008

> Good.  Then my guess is that there's some weirdness in the hacked
> Cygwin's handling of command-line arguments.  As a workaround, you could
> try using --files-from instead of putting the path on the command line.

Hmm, it seems I need help again. I am calling again rsync with the following
options :
rsync -rvtO --del --files-from=/cygdrive/C/Programme/cwRsync/rsync.txt
--modify-window=3 stefan at 192.168.99.10::Backup

rsync.txt just contains one single line :
/cygdrive/D/Temp

rsync then outputs a list of the command line options and the following:
rsync error: syntax or usage error (code 1) at options.c(1418) [client=2.6.9
]

How should I list E:\Bücher & Comics in rsync.txt ? As /cygdrive/E/Bücher &
Comics or should I just use single or double quotes ?

Bye
Stefan