backup via an intermediate drive

Cavan Fyans cavan at straandlooper.com
Mon Feb 11 21:43:04 GMT 2008

Hi,

I have a backup server running for a media company i work with that's
being moved offsite to a server house.  Obviously I still want to run
the regular backups but the problem is that the outgoing connection
from the companies studio can not handle the amount of data that needs
to be transferred.  Due to this the server housing company has
provided a service through which they will transport the data to be
backed up in person, on a mobile drive.

The question is, can I run the same Rsync service but transfer the
updated/changed files from the studio onto the backup server via the
intermediate drive?

Thanks.
Cav.