Rsync 2.6.9 does not skip any files based on modification time

Stefan Malte Schumacher stefanmalte at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 03:57:09 GMT 2008

> It seems that the problem are not only the spaces but the Umlaute in the
> filename. I renamed the folder from "Bücher & Comics" to "Bücher", but the
> error message stays the same. I have read the link from Matt but the
> codepage for non-unicode apps was already set to german. FYI : I am already
> using the hacked cygwin1.dll.

I just renamed "Bücher & Comics" to "Buecher" and then tried to rsync again.
This time it works and rsync even copies the subdirectories  - one of which
is named "Bücher & Rollenspiele" correctly. So the only problem to be solved
is how to get rsync to accept "Bücher & Comics" as command line parameter.

Bye
Stefan