creation date and OSX [performance]

Wayne Davison wayned at samba.org
Mon Feb 4 08:31:00 GMT 2008

On Mon, Feb 04, 2008 at 03:55:42PM +1100, Anthony Morton wrote:
> Incidentally, it seems the latest flags.diff still has some inconsistencies
> between '--flags' and '--fileflags': there are some five instances of the
> former that need to be replaced with the latter (or should it be the other
> way round)?

I've updated all the --flags references to be --fileflags.

> I'm fairly new here - should I be filing this in Bugzilla?

It's fine to mention simple things here.  Bugzilla is good for tracking
longer-duration bugs and/or common problems that people might expect to
find when searching bugzilla.

> [Perhaps this is an FAQ: are the patches in /ftp/rsync/patches guaranteed
> to be compatible with the latest source tarball in /ftp/rsync/nightly?]

It is updated fairly frequently to be a snapshot of the latest git
patch/* branches, which is usually compatible with the latest nightly
tar file (since they tend to get updated at the same time).