creation date and OSX [performance]

Robert DuToit rdutoit at capecod.net
Sun Feb 3 20:56:51 GMT 2008

Hi Mike,
  If I replace the missing patch code for flags.diff in compat.c for
instance:

nt uid_ndx, gid_ndx, crtimes_ndx, acls_ndx, xattrs_ndx, unsort_ndx;

adding   ... fileflags_ndx

so then

nt uid_ndx, gid_ndx, fileflags_ndx , crtimes_ndx, acls_ndx,
xattrs_ndx, unsort_ndx;

And I do this for all the .rej files

should it then compile and make will work?

I tried that though and then make:

robert-dutoits-powerbook-g4-15:rsync-3.0.0pre8 astrid$ make
Failed to create rounding.h!
make: *** [rounding.h] Error 1
robert-dutoits-powerbook-g4-15:rsync-3.0.0pre8 astrid$

Sorry for my continued ignorance with this- am just trying to get
crtimes and flags patches to work together in rsync 3...

Thanks, Rob D