creation date and OSX [performance]

Robert DuToit rdutoit at capecod.net
Sun Feb 3 02:38:20 GMT 2008

Hi Wayne,
I tried the crtimes patch and it compiles and works but when I tried
to add the flags patch too I came up with this make error. Though
flags compiloes by itself or with the osx-create-time.diff patch.  Rob

robert-dutoits-powerbook-g4-15:rsync-3.0.0pre8 astrid$ make
perl ./mkproto.pl ./*.c ./lib/compat.c
gcc -std=gnu99 -I. -I. -g -O2 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -Wall -W -I./popt  -c
flist.c -o flist.o
In file included from flist.c:24:
ifuncs.h: In function ‘f_crtime’:
ifuncs.h:65: error: ‘crtimes_ndx’ undeclared (first use in this
function)
ifuncs.h:65: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
ifuncs.h:65: error: for each function it appears in.)
ifuncs.h: In function ‘f_crtime_set’:
ifuncs.h:76: error: ‘crtimes_ndx’ undeclared (first use in this
function)
flist.c: In function ‘send_file_entry’:
flist.c:467: error: ‘XMIT_CRTIME_EQ_MTIME’ undeclared (first use in
this function)
flist.c: In function ‘recv_file_entry’:
flist.c:770: error: ‘XMIT_CRTIME_EQ_MTIME’ undeclared (first use in
this function)
make: *** [flist.o] Error 1