24, file has vanished

Xavi Aranda xavier.aranda at ravalnet.org
Fri Dec 19 13:38:27 GMT 2008

Hi Hendrik!

The file have gif extension and isn't a temporary file or deleted file

file has vanished:
"/home/usuaris/connexiotebusuaris/G/GUAPI/gonzalo1/ANIMALES/C?pia de
ani-bug.gif"

The name of the file contain accent, is fot that reason i've type
--iconv=WINDOWS-1252,utf-8. I've try with --iconv=ISO-8859-1 and had the
same error.

thanks!

En/na Hendrik Visage ha escrit:

934425867 – xavier.aranda at ravalnet.org