My Rsync script is broken! Pls Help.

likuidsilence likuid.silence at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 03:14:23 GMT 2008

What I don't get is that rsync was working without any errors prior to my
clean install. I don't think preserving directory times is a big deal for me
so I'll just do it with the -O option on. I'm actually thinking of giving
rsnapshot a try and see how I like it. Anyway, thanks Matt for all your
time.