Lower-case filenames on receiver side

Marco Bridge marco.tijuana at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 16:10:23 GMT 2008

Thanks for your answer, i just learned case-preserving and case-
sensitive
are two different things...
The source partition on my mac is case sensitive
the problem is probably the target FAT partition on linux.

Now that i think of it, my other backup that goes to an ext3 partition
on
the same machine does not have this problem.

It's still strange that for all other files in the same sync it works
fine...

Thanks for your answers
Marco