Mapped Drive

Stephen Zemlicka stevezemlicka at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 22:15:54 GMT 2007

After timing it, I found you're right.  Would this still help for online
storage though as most have much greater download bandwidth than upload.  So
it would basically download the file with your faster download speeds,
compare, then upload the changes with your slower upload speeds.

Stephen Zemlicka
Integrated Computer Technologies
PH. 608-558-5926
E-Mail stevezemlicka at gmail.com