Rsync Truecrypt

Stephen Zemlicka stevezemlicka at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 16:24:21 GMT 2007

I thought I found the answer to my problem in the -no-whole-file.  However
this still took as long as the initial transfer but it only actually
uploaded a small bit.  However, my issue is that I cannot run rsync on the
server.  From my tests, rsync will efficiently transfer truecrypt volumes if
you are running rsync correctly (ie. On both ends).  Again, my problem stems
from my mapped drive solution and the lack of rsync on the server.

Stephen Zemlicka

Integrated Computer Technologies

PH. 608-558-5926

E-Mail  <mailto:stevezemlicka at gmail.com> stevezemlicka at gmail.com