error in IPC Code (code 14) at main.c(669) [receiver=2.6.9cvs]

Suresh Kumar spedamallu at inmage.net
Thu Sep 13 04:52:23 GMT 2007

Hi,
I am replicating the oracle database files from one system to another. This
error is not always present. I tried to find out what is going on on the
system that is causing too many open files.. But didn't get success.

Can anybody tell me the good way of find out the which process is opened too
many files and this is causing rsync fails to open new fd??

Currently i want to see /proc/<pid>/fd directory and check which process is
using lot fds in use..

Regards,
Suresh