3.0.0pre2(cvs) error: check_for_finished_files: Assertion `flist != ((void *)0)' failed.

Erik Jan Tromp betageek at sympatico.ca
Wed Oct 24 13:48:10 GMT 2007

On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 07:06:40 -0700
Wayne Davison <wayned at samba.org> wrote:

> I haven't been able to reproduce the error, but I believe I found its
> cause.  Please try the latest CVS version and see if it works.
> Thanks!

Pardon the long delay - had my test rig torn down for other projects.

I just updated from cvs this morning (Wed Oct 24 11:24:33 UTC 2007) &
gave it a whirl. Seems to be fixed here. I'll keep watch on backups (as
always) & let you know if things change.

Thanks,

Erik

--
"Failure is not an option. (It comes bundled with Windows.)"
"If at first you don't succeed, redefine success."