Rsync does not delete

Wayne Davison wayned at samba.org
Sat Oct 20 21:21:24 GMT 2007

On Sat, Oct 20, 2007 at 07:40:00PM +0100, Christian V?lker wrote:
> Does your mail mean the copy and deletion work differently regarding
> the trailing slash?

No, my mail meant that I though you might confused about files being
left over that weren't getting removed because they weren't part of the
transfer.  I do note that you are using --relative to no purpose.  You
could try turning that off.  You should also check to see if rsync is
complaining about an I/O error, which disables deletions.