rsync error

Stephen Zemlicka stevezemlicka at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 01:23:06 GMT 2007

I ran it again with no changes and it worked.  Any ideas why it didn't run
the few times I tried it earlier.

Additionally, this backup contains about 100GB of photos.  It seems to
backup each file every backup.  Any ideas?  If I run the -c, it doesn't
backup each file but it takes forever (over 1hr) to run.

Stephen Zemlicka
Integrated Computer Technologies
PH. 608-558-5926
E-Mail stevezemlicka at gmail.com