cygwin rsync windows to windows ACL problem

Stephen Zemlicka stevezemlicka at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 15:40:35 GMT 2007

I have also noticed that permissions aren't always copied under windows.
I've heard you can use robocopy to do it.  I have not because it hasn't been
critical to my operation but supposedly, you can use something like

ROBOCOPY source destination /XO /XN /XC /E /COPY:ATSOU

After the backup script.  This should not copy any files and just copy the
file permissions and attributes.  Let me know if that helps.

BTW, robocopy is part of the windows 2003 resource kit.

Stephen Zemlicka
Integrated Computer Technologies
PH. 608-558-5926
E-Mail stevezemlicka at gmail.com