Rsync 3.0.0pre6 released

Wayne Davison wayned at samba.org
Wed Nov 28 20:58:43 GMT 2007

On Wed, Nov 28, 2007 at 01:03:48PM +0100, Paul Slootman wrote:
> configure.in is 14 seconds younger than configure.sh, and 13 seconds
> younger than config.h.in.  Was it touched somehow?

Yeah, that was a mistake in the new release script that works with git.
Thanks for the note -- I've made some changes that should fix this for
the next release.

As for this release, run "touch configure.sh config.h.in" (or run
./prepare-source) prior to the start of the normal configure and make
sequence.