dry-run bytest to be transferred?

Max Kipness max at assuredata.com
Sun Nov 11 20:47:04 GMT 2007

Is there anyway on a dry-run to actually see per file how many bytes are to
be transferred? On a normal run I use  --log-format=/%f/%l/%b/%i which shows
the total file size and the actual bytes transferred.

Also, during a dry-run, is there anyway to show the Literal Data?

Basically, I'm trying to calculate something before the actual run takes
place.

Dry-run is telling me which files have changed and why, but not telling me
how much of the file is different.

Thanks,
Max