Number of FIles Transferred Seems Wrong

Matt McCutchen matt at mattmccutchen.net
Sat Nov 10 18:51:26 GMT 2007

On Fri, 2007-11-09 at 12:33 -0400, Jon wrote:
> I'm so confused as to what keeps happening to my subject. I started
> this thread as something like "Number of files transferred is wrong"
> and the two replies I've received so far have totally different
> subjects.

In the copy of your message that I received and in the archive at
http://lists.samba.org/archive/rsync , the original subject appears as
'Re: Welcome to the "rsync" mailing list'; perhaps something was wrong
with your email client.  Paul kept that subject in his reply, and in my
reply I changed the subject to something I felt was more meaningful,
"rsync retransferring every file", using brackets to indicate that I had
changed the subject.  From now on I'll use the subject you intended.  :)

Matt