osx-create-time.diff

Robert DuToit rdutoit at capecod.net
Thu Nov 1 01:36:39 GMT 2007

Hi All,
  I am new to the list. I have been using the Tiger rsync version in
a small wrapper application for command line backup tools and am
trying out the rsync-3.0.0pre4 release. Looks good so far. I just
tried the patch osx-create-time.diff and it works! But when I tried
to apply the two additional patch fixes I ran into problems and would
appreciate any help there.

The first patch  used Wayne's suggested use in terminal:
     patch -p1 <patches/osx-create-time.diff
     ./configure                                 (optional if already
run)
     make

which worked great.

Then tried the same thing with the other two:

patch -p1 <patches/osx-create-time-1.diff

and

patch -p1 <patches/osx-create-time-2-.diff

I got file: osx-create-time-1.diff not found error.

How do I apply the additinal diffs? I don't have too much experience
with terminal etc...

Thanks so much  Rob DuToit