Deleting...log path

Wayne Davison wayned at samba.org
Fri Jun 22 18:50:14 GMT 2007

On Fri, Jun 22, 2007 at 10:07:55AM -0700, Max Kipness wrote:
> Update: I've now tried it with rsync in daemon mode, and get the same
> results. The full path of the deleted file is still not given.

To the user.  This is as intended, as it gives a consistent experience
to the user.  The path in the daemon's log file, however, includes any
extra path information between the root of the module and the root of
the transfer, making it possible to know which files in a module's
hierarchy are being affected.