Deleting...log path

Max Kipness max at assuredata.com
Fri Jun 22 18:45:56 GMT 2007

Ok, so is there possibly anyway to log the location of deleted files?
Basically I create a report based on the rsync logs. If for example
there were two different documents named the same in different
directories, as far as the rsync logs are concerned, there is no way of
knowing which was deleted. If there is no way, I guess I will be forced
NOT to log deleted files. It just seems like this is something you
should be able to log.

Thanks,
Max