Rsync Error 23 at main.c:1385

Hussein Patwa hspatwa at talktalk.net
Sat Jun 16 06:36:38 GMT 2007

Hello,

It would appear there is a problem with Rsync. I get the following error
when trying to rsync with my website:
Some files could not be transferred, rsync error 23 at main.c:1385.

It would seem this is not an isolated problem:
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=rsync+error+code+23+at+%22main.c%3A13
85%22&meta=lr%3Dlang_da%7Clang_nl%7Clang_en%7Clang_fi%7Clang_fr%7Clang_de%7C
lang_no

Anyone else having this? I upgraded to 2.6.9 as I wanted to use the
apparently included --compress-level function, but it appears my webhost
doesn't use 2.6.9 (probably for the very reason quoted above?) and I have no
other use for it so maybe I should downgrade to the one I had originally
(2.6.1)?

Cheers.

Hussein.