CIA biscuit

Kenneth ocaha at hawaii.rr.com
Sat Jun 9 12:58:01 GMT 2007

CAON Takes New Direction. Investors Are All Over It!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Volume Jumped through the roof today as CAON announced it has changed
its direction and acquired Harbin Hongbo, as wells as its 12 patients
for environmentally safe construction materials. Investors are already
seeing the potential. We expect great things from CAON with big news
expected Monday. Get on CAON first thing Monday!

If there is no real appetite for this then SBS is better off being sold
to another organisation that does "get" it.
I think this is a fantastic idea and more trans-national corporations
should take this as a lesson on how to maximise their investment in
human capital.

Siemens yet again demonstrates its inability to run a successful
outsourcing business.

Investment in the right people and a realisation that BPO requires
waiting for profits for two, possibly three years, does not compute. The
leaders have never and very possibly will never "get" outsourcing.
LogicaCMG has just been unceremoniously dumped by Dixons on a deal that
Logica thought was in the bag.

LogicaCMG has just been unceremoniously dumped by Dixons on a deal that
Logica thought was in the bag. Many analysts say they simply have too
many staff. Offshoring should be seem as an opportunity and not a
threat. This, from an unnamed source and respected commentator on the
market.
Siemens is a large, corporate manufacturing firm. Frauenheim believes
that it is driven by a desire to offshore internally.

Of course, I believe that we will only see this behaviour in
organisations that have outsourced.
The leaders have never and very possibly will never "get" outsourcing. I
know Chris as an expert in shared services and BPO, particularly in
public sector. So now you know all I know. The real problem lies with
the management.

Offshoring should be seem as an opportunity and not a threat.

This smacks of arrogance or stupidity - I'm not sure which yet but be
assured, I will find out.
IBM and Hewlett Packard in IT services, Siemens' Com and SBS units have
not been through any radical restructuring.

I think this is a fantastic idea and more trans-national corporations
should take this as a lesson on how to maximise their investment in
human capital. But companies have become more aware of the difficulties
in doing offshoring successfully.
I will find out how the system works, the technology infrastructure
required and speak to the individuals driving this through the business.
Maybe the CIO Iain Andrew was trying to pull a fast one, too far in bed
with Logica, but it MUST have had executive attention and sponsorship,
you would have thought. I think this is a fantastic idea and more
trans-national corporations should take this as a lesson on how to
maximise their investment in human capital. This research, although
confined to technology, proves it.
Frauenheim believes that it is driven by a desire to offshore
internally.

As Reuters so eloquently put it: .
So now you know all I know. I think this is a fantastic idea and more
trans-national corporations should take this as a lesson on how to
maximise their investment in human capital. So now you know all I know.
So, the message is clear if slightly counter-intuitive, lobby for
outsourcing and see your salary increase! Maybe the CIO Iain Andrew was
trying to pull a fast one, too far in bed with Logica, but it MUST have
had executive attention and sponsorship, you would have thought.
Siemens yet again demonstrates its inability to run a successful
outsourcing business.

Many analysts say they simply have too many staff.
Many analysts say they simply have too many staff. The leaders have
never and very possibly will never "get" outsourcing. What were the
advisors doing?

So, the message is clear if slightly counter-intuitive, lobby for
outsourcing and see your salary increase! Frauenheim believes that it is
driven by a desire to offshore internally.

Maybe the CIO Iain Andrew was trying to pull a fast one, too far in bed
with Logica, but it MUST have had executive attention and sponsorship,
you would have thought. So now you know all I know.
The real problem lies with the management.

Unlike its competitors. Investment in the right people and a realisation
that BPO requires waiting for profits for two, possibly three years,
does not compute.
Unlike its competitors. Is it that the suppliers are over-selling their
capabilities or is it caused by resistance internally pushing out saving
timescales?