RSYNC Hung

Troy Haines troyhaines at primaryhealthcare.com.au
Mon Jul 30 01:28:59 GMT 2007

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the replies. We are changing our backup strategy as the file
rsync is trying to backup is a database backup. It is backing up all
file other than this Interbase database backup file. We are waiting on
some testing before we go any further. Thanks a lot for the replies and
I'll repost if we continue to get this problem.

Cheers

Troy