File/Folder Ownership - Cygwin/Rsync - Is it possible to get around rsync taking file ownership?

jhurd8025 texasjhurd at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 16:20:04 GMT 2007

Thanks for the options, tried the below options with no luck.

This happened to me but im on unix platform. The options may still work for
you.

-PaRz --quiet --stats --delete --delete-excluded --copy-unsafe-links
--numeric-ids

The numeric ids option keeps the permissions the same on unix as they are on
the source machine.