Rysnc Schedule

Rick Romero rick at havokmon.com
Thu Jul 19 23:54:27 GMT 2007

About 4 hours after my reply I had a functional rsnapshot install -
what took me so long (besides having 'real' work to do ;) was trying
to figure out how to split up my vpopmail/domains directories so the
rsync wouldn't take so long (because of so many files/directories).

I ended up using the 'include_conf' directive, and dynamically
creating a file with just backup points.

It seems like a great solution, and was easy to install and setup.

Thanks!

Rick

On Jul 19, 2007, at 6:09 PM, sparty2809 wrote:

> Sorry, I didn't mean to come off rude.  I appreciate the help.  I
> will look
> into it and see how it works.
>
> Thanks for all the suggestions.
>

> Matt McCutchen-3 wrote:
>>
>> On 7/19/07, Chris <sparty2809 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> I know how to use the command prompt, was just curious if it had
>>> a gui.
>>
>> OK.  Please don't take any offense at my offering a little extra
>> support in case you were a user who needed it.
>>
>>> So this can backup for 30 days and once 30 days comes up, it will
>>> delete
>>> the