Help install rsync on SCO Unix

Paul Slootman paul at debian.org
Tue Jan 30 15:47:08 GMT 2007

On Tue 30 Jan 2007, Tinashe Shoko wrote:

> I am running SCO UNIXware 7.1.3
> I would to install rsync so I can synchronise our servers but get errors
> simply refuses to run the ./configure file
> complains about the sh

So what is shown when you run: sh config.sub --help

Back in the dark ages when I used SCO I don't recall having any problems
building GNU software, at least after managing to obtain compilers etc.

> anyone encounter this or know where I can get a bianry that runs with
> minimum fuss

SCO used to have prebuilt open source software available for download,
search for Skunkware or something like that.

Paul Slootman