problem with the delete option

Manuel Kissoyan manuelk at telecentro.com.ar
Sat Jan 27 17:32:24 GMT 2007

ok, this going more complicated....

In the sending side do not exists a directory called "piusfont", in the
receving side yes...

there are no entries with this directory name, no "delete_in_dir(DIRECTORY)"
or "make_file()", what next?

btw, dunno if this have something to do but im running the rsync through the
backup server so the backup server is the receiving side and the other
server is the sending side, so basically the backup server is running rsync
to pull the data.

I also did find something with another user account that it is in the backup
server but not anymore in the other server:

delete_in_dir(home/iccdom/public_html/administrator)

This was in the logs in example but rsync havent deleted it from the backup
server.

Thank you!