delete option?

Tino Schöllhorn t.schoellhorn at plattform-gmbh.de
Sat Jan 13 14:19:41 GMT 2007

Hi,

thanks. Now it works. Of course you are right: Synching worked without
-r als long as I specified the files explicitly.

It would really help if the documentation would be updated and point out
that --delete works only with the -r option. As I can see there are a
lot of people out there who have problems with that option.

Again thanks.

Tino