strange file sizes in log

Julian Pace Ross linux at prisma.com.mt
Tue Jan 9 20:36:56 GMT 2007

I see.. if the change is only in the make_file routine, then I can compare
the two versions of this routine, update and recompile right?

Also does this have anything to do with the bytes sent/received being
inaccurate? I am getting (again on the daemon) for example "bytes received
20000" when I would have just transferred several Megs.

Again, thanks