remote logging non-daemon mode

Doug Lochart dlochart at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 19:57:55 GMT 2007

Nevermind.  I figured it out after some trial and error.  Basically I have
my forced ssh command script intercepting the rsync call and setting the
parameters myself.

Thanks all of for your help.  I still may have more questions but so far it
is looking good!

Doug

--
What profits a man if he gains the whole world yet loses his soul?