default options in --server mode

Doug Lochart dlochart at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 16:18:34 GMT 2007

I wanted to start a new thread for this aspect instead of continuing my

I am running an rsync command that will have the --server option appended
automagically by rsync.  However I do notice that other default options go
along with it.  This is what i am seeing:

rsync --server -vlogDtpr --log-format=%o

Is there a way to keep these from appearing or should I just append the same
options on the end with different values to override these?

Thanks

Doug

--
What profits a man if he gains the whole world yet loses his soul?