Delete files using no recursion

Rivanor P. Soares rivanor at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 21:23:29 GMT 2007

Hi all,

I'm running rsync (2.6.2) this way (which do not remove files from the
destination side which were removed from the sending side):

         rsync -vbu --backup-dir=/bkp --stats /dir1/*.fle /dir2

I want to sync all .fle files from dir1 to the dir2 and also remove
files from the destination which were removed from the sending side,
using no recursion. Already tried this:

         rsync -vbu --recursive --delete --backup-dir=/bkp --stats
--include "/dir1/" --include "/dir1/*.fle" --exclude "*" /dir1/ /dir2

The above was taken from the man page, but this way rsync only put one
file on its list.

Any clue? Thanks,
--
Rivanor