need a rsync patch..!

Alain DESEINE alain.deseine at cabinfo.fr
Fri Aug 31 15:56:16 GMT 2007

I completly agree with you, but i have a big question :

Til i have this hang problem, i have set dozens of windows servers with
both rsync and cygwin, and i never get this problem ... So i think there is
something external (windows, network, etc.) that perharps influence cygwin
and indirectly cause this hang problem ...

I think i take a look at interix

Alain.