moderation?

g.rees-jones at auckland.ac.nz g.rees-jones at auckland.ac.nz
Tue Aug 28 22:29:11 GMT 2007

Our mail administrators are pressuring me because the spam is messing up our spam filters. The list strips the mail headers so the origin of the spam is  rsync at lists.samba.org  rather than the individual who posted.

I use SpamBayes so the the spam is only annoying, but if our mail administrators block the list that will be a different matter.