Goodtidings from Iraq

Greg Daniel goodtidings012 at sunumail.sn
Mon Aug 27 05:26:54 GMT 2007

Sir,

We sincerely regret to contact you through this medium.

We could not do otherwise given the urgent attention this requires.

We are here on a natioanl assignment in Iraq.In the course of our duty,we stumbled onto some huge amount in US dollars cash.

We have deliberated on the safest means of keeping this for ourselves given the nature of our assignment  and the political situation down here.We resolved to get an associate out there
to whom we can arrange and have the money sent to.Hence we are contacting you.

Your compensation is open for negotiation if you are interested.

Please let us know your interest or not for details

Regards

Greg Daniel