Rsync stops randomly (using vanished files bash script)

Samuel Vogel samy-delux at gmx.de
Fri Aug 24 10:02:13 GMT 2007

Thanks for the reply. Do you mean on the rsync server or client side?
The client has 4GB of Ram, the server only has 1GB. I try to download
from the server to the client.
I'm sure that there is no file bigger than 500MB. And there can't be any
files 1GB, because we have 1GB quotas in place!

Like mentioned in the other reply to my question. I will try to use the
latest CVS snapshot!

I'll report if I have success...