Dictionary.com Word of the Day Subscription Confirmation

Dictionary.com Word of the Day lyris-confirm-5847330N at lists.lexico.com
Thu Aug 23 13:36:50 GMT 2007

Hello!

We received a request to add <rsync at lists.samba.org> to the
Dictionary.com Word of the Day mailing list. To confirm this request and
begin your subscription, please reply to this message with a blank
e-mail.

If you DID NOT request to be signed up for this list, simply discard this
message and accept our apologies for the inconvenience. Your name and
e-mail address will NOT be added to our list.

If you DID request to be signed up for this list, we need you to confirm
your subscription by replying to this message.  Our automated service will
then add your name and e-mail address to our list. Please be sure your
e-mail is addressed to:

<lyris-confirm-5847330N at lists.lexico.com>

Regards,

--