Rsync will not work with WD network drive!

previn preben at vindholmen.com
Wed Aug 22 09:24:59 GMT 2007

Hi. I have an Western Digital network drive My Book World Edition 500GB.. I
have installed cwrsync and try to sync a folder on my local machine(Windows
Vista) to my my external network drive ( in the same LAN). The strange thing
is that rsync copies folders and files, but the files seems to be HIDDEN at
the destination. I have tried several versions of rsync and cygwin, and also
several options on rsync, but I still got the problem. Anyone who can help
me with this?

previn