Feature Request Creation date/time

Ian Webber rimmer100 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 29 11:36:55 GMT 2006

Thanks for your response.

I was wondering if it was a UNIX thing.  I am using the cwRsync
www.itefix.no on  Windows 2000.  I agree making platform specific changes
wouldn't make much sense.

I guess I best check out robocopy.exe and see if that can do what I need it
to in this instance.  For anything non creation date important rsync will
still be my main staple.

Thanks again

Ian