incoming chmod on daemon fails on subdirectories

Bill Uhl bill at greenlightnet.com
Tue Sep 26 11:18:33 GMT 2006

Back in rsync 2.6.2 and before, I used a chmod and ldap patch by Stefan
Nehlsen. The chmod part worked well for me then. As rsync moved on, the
patch no longer worked and my c skills were too limited to figure out
how to update it. I am wondering about two things.

First. Is the current chmod code any relation to Stefan's? Is it worth
comparing to his?

Second. Are you aware of any ldap patches. I used to find them very useful.

Thanks,
Bill