Job proposal

Daniel Gerrad daniel_gerrad234 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Sep 24 21:33:58 GMT 2006

Good day,
  I'm Mr Daniel Gerrad and I own a company Based on Chinese and African
textile and fabric material in UK,I'm in search for a trustworthy
representative in Australia and Newzeland that can help as a link
between me
and my clients over there.I would like to know if your are interested
work from home for us DL COMPANY LIMITED .
 I Urgently need a representative in Australia and New Zealand,work
online
from home and get paid weekly without leaving or affecting your present
job?
My Company produces various clothing materials, batiks,assorted fabrics
and
traditional costumes.We have clients we supply weekly in Australia and
my
clients make payments for our supplies every week in form of online
transfer
which  will take 45days to be credited here if it is transferred here
directly,so I need a honest and sincere individual in Australia to work
as
my representative and assist me in processing the payments from our
clients
and I will pay him/her 10% per each payment recieved on my behalf,your
likely to recieve 6 payments per week,minimum of 4.

        HAVE AN IDEA OF WHAT YOUR EXPECTED TO TAKE CARE OFF

Receive payments from my patronizing customers in Australia and New
Zealand
on my behalf into your bank account, then deduct 10% from the total
funds
recieved as your workmanship and forward the balance to me Via Western
Union
Money Transfer.(the transfer charges should also be deducted from the
total
amount your sending to me).This paymentwould be via bank transfers.
   Sheryl Shavers (my former representative has moved to Germany with
her
family) Our payments will be issued out in your name and sent to your
bank
accounts.
  So all I need is to forward your information to my numerous customers
in
Australia and I will contact you before they issue payment in form
online
transfers to you.
  so if you do not have an account with them you ll need to get one.
   Hope to get a favourable reply, if accepted to be my rep and get
back to
me with the following informations in this format.
Full:
Name :
full
Address :
Tel number :
Sex :
Age :
Account name:
BSB:
Account no:
    I will need this informtions from you for my record,also if you
require
more information, do not hesitate to contact me,i will
give you a call asap.
Thanks.
MR. Daniel Gerrad
Managing Director