protecting files from deletion, and using --delete-excluded

Wayne Davison wayned at samba.org
Tue Sep 5 23:38:00 GMT 2006

On Tue, Sep 05, 2006 at 10:31:35AM +0200, Christophe LYON wrote:
> Do you plan an official release with this patch included soon?

There are several important bug-fixes in CVS that I would like to get
out into a 2.6.9 version sooner rather than later.  I just wish I had
more time test out the daemon-mode symlink changes a little more
extensively than I have had so far.  Has anyone been banging on that
code?

In any case, I'm going to start reviewing things to see how soon I think
a pre-release should be made.