Windows ACL support

Chris Diphoorn chris.diphoorn at intouchdirect.com.au
Tue Oct 17 22:37:45 GMT 2006

Srinivasa, I am looking for your updated version of rsync which supports
acls - where could I download it?

Chris Diphoorn
Network Administrator (MCSE)

Intouch - a Division of P.Q. Lifestyles Ltd
Level 11, 301 Coronation Drive, Milton , QLD 4064
Tel: 61-7-3858 6400    Fax: 61-7-3858 6411
Email: chris.diphoorn at intouchdirect.com.au
<mailto:chris.diphoorn at intouchdirect.com.au>
Visit us at www.intouchdirect.com.au <http://www.intouchdirect.com.au/>
to find out more about our Direct Marketing, Direct Response & Direct to
Door fulfillment service suite.

This message and any attachments, may contain information that is
confidential to Intouch. If you are not the intended recipient you
cannot use, distribute or copy the message or attachments. In such a
case, please notify the sender by return email immediately and erase all
copies of the message and attachments. Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this message and attachments that do not relate to the
official business of Intouch are neither given nor endorsed by it.