change_sacl_perms() and ACLs from Solaris to 2.6 Linux

Andrew Gideon c182driver9 at gideon.org
Tue Oct 3 14:03:28 GMT 2006

On Mon, 02 Oct 2006 23:53:11 -0700, Wayne Davison wrote:

> FYI, I ran a test on a file with the ACLs you mentioned, and it worked
> fine coyping it from Solaris to Linux.

I'm a little uncomfortable putting an unreleased version into production,
which is where this is going (assuming all is well).  But...

Does the CVS version have the fix for ACL differencing too (ie. doing "the
right thing" when using --link-dest and a file has changed only in its
ACLs)?

Thanks...

	- Andrew