Integrating Rsync into my own Application

feenster mailings at fistameeny.co.uk
Thu Nov 9 19:34:33 GMT 2006

Hi all,
I have been using the cwRsync distribution of Rsync. I currently use a
Windows Batch file script to do the work, calling Rsync where necessary. I
want to now roll Rsync into my own application, probably developed with C#
for the Windows platform.

Has anyone done this before? If so, can you point me in the right direction
of how to start off? I'm really just looking to create a simple app that
allows a user to click a "Backup" button, which calls Rsync with some
predefined flags.

Thanks in advance for any help....

Matt