Rsync 4TB datafiles...?

lsk ellsatish at gmail.com
Tue May 2 20:06:46 GMT 2006

lsk wrote:

>Hello Shachar...is 2.6.7 is the latest version of rsync. I could see
>in the http download site it says "rsync-2.6.8.tar.gz". Should I get this
>version 2.6.8 + the patch "dynamic_hash.diff".

Yes. In the over a month that passed since the email I sent a new
version of rsync was released :-)

Dynamic_hash.diff is available in that one too.

//***Shachar is "Dynamic_hash.diff" in built in 2.6.8 code version or still
I need to apply that as a seperate patch after I install rsync  2.6.8 ?

Thanks,
lsk.